SOMETHING'S NEW HAPPENING ON MY BLOG

 Hi guys, it's me Clara.


I think this is my first time blogging some casual thingy like this. It's always been a poem, a short-short story and stuff like that.

So, i've been running this blog for 5 years now. And i knew blog is kinda old fashioned since the digitalised era 4.0 produced more 'culture' in creativity and efficiency. 

I'm not really sure but blog that is passive like mine would probably meet its end because who's gonna spend time to open a link just to read my boring blog?!? where they can easily be tempted to a colorful palette, decent graphic, and empowerment words of micro-blogging at the scroll of their instagram feeds?

Am i being too pATHETHIC? no! but yes, i do. 

Even, who's gonna read this author's speaking? who cares about a rant without context like...from me? 

But anyway, this is so fun to write again these days. Some casual writings, rants, like this. 


Okay back to the point- i realised that i failed to deliver my writings to get moooore reader from this blog. My inconsistency to publish new work is the utmost reason, i thought. People don't see much about the beauty and the excitement from this. yES, even me. I clearly lost track to nurture my blog, sorry. 

Okay being honest, no one to blame. and this time, i want to atone my mistake in the past(?) 


YES. I've decided that i'm gonna post more often then. Actually, i have a lot of my writings that never been published on any platform before. One, because i have no idea where should i post it. Two, there are a lot of them who still on-going (it should be a long story which got stuck because i don't have time anddd more ideas to finish them). And yeah, i want to make a change right now (i hope so, hahaha)


By this message, i want to inform you that this blog would probably have some changes. I will post writings that is more casual like this, or anything that i have in mind. I blog it.


And i will also put some stories or writings with Bahasa Indonesia, hehe.


So yeah, this is like an unimportant announcement for you guys. But i hope.. anyone who ever read this blog, i wanna say thank you first-- and please, if you do have some time🥺 wait for my next post, okay?


i LOVE YOU! 💛



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Man Who Fails His Mind

Introverted Extrovert

Communals