GRAVITATE

Gravity

noun, grav·i·ty \ˈgra-və-tē\





Actually, i don't want anything yet forget everything about you.

This has been a while when we started not talking to each other.

It feels like my world turns upside-down and the gravity is not pulling me anymore.

Everything's out now, flying in the air, no place to be still.


And then, we're back again as we were strangers to each other.

when I did not know you, so did you.


It's like our memories flow away to nowhere..
I must have been happy for that.


But then.. things bumped me really hard to reality, that;

I can't walk into step when i don't have the gravity
I can't drink and eat when i don't have a place to be still
I can't be as who i am now, when i know the piece of me was missing from its home.

And then, 
it's just me all over again with who i used to be..

when i'm falling for you.
















picture credits to: http://workflow.arts.ac.uk/artefact/file/download.php?file=1506670&view=153677

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

The Man Who Fails His Mind

Introverted Extrovert

Communals